Crafty Blogs

Monday 10 May 2010

On the Move!


 Well the moment has finally come - it's taken weeks of blood, sweat and tears, but this is the last Artful Adventures post on Blogger.  The next will be brought to you courtesy of Wordpress.  So, it will go quiet on here for the next week - there's still lots to do to get the new site right, and I'm sure that even when it does go live it will have it's share of teething troubles.  I shall try to ensure as smooth a transition as possible, but if after a week or so you find you're no longer getting a feed through, then please re-subscribe!  The address is remaining the same, (www.artful-adventures.co.uk) it just won't be routed through Blogger any more.  I have to admit that I'm relying on the expertise of my personal technical advisor to sort it all out, as I'm not 100% sure how it works myself!

So, keeping fingers crossed, the all new, improved Artful Adventures will be back soon in its new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment